Monday, May 5, 2008

Expensive new grill

I bought a new grill this past Saturday from the local big box store. I figured the grill would be temporary so I bought a cheap grill. Huge mistake. I used it once and today I left it at the local dump. It was a crappy (repeat several times) grill. The grill was so crappy I had to buy extra bolts, washers and nuts at a nearby hardware store.

While I was getting the extra hardware I noticed that the store sold Weber grills. Man on man I wish I had known this before buying the other grill. I paid $150 for the crappy grill and today I paid a whole lot more for a good Weber grill. I won't say how much because Kathleen will read this. The difference between the two grills is night and day. Today's lesson - buy quality! Experience has taught me this many times before and sometimes it seems I never learn. Lessons learned and forgotten are expensive. Steve, my neighbor back home, taught me better than this.

I'm looking forward to the weekend so I can break this new grill in. I know I won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always like to get feedback. Please leave us a note. Merci and remember to do so again soon!