Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Missed opportunity

We missed an opportunity today. It would have been great. Let me explain.

Today we flew from Switzerland back to the USA. It's a long flight for Kathleen and me, but it has to be forever for Payton and Parker. Payton did great. He played with his toys and watched shows on the in-flight video. Parker slept almost the entire trip.

We landed in Atlanta and processed ourselves through Customs. We needed to change terminals so we headed to the tram. Guess who was on our tram? None other than the Real Deal himself - Evander Holyfield. I turned to Kathleen and said "You know what, I should have Payton go over to him and offer him a shoulder. It would be quite a story for him to say that he traded punches with the Real Deal." Kathleen thought it was a good idea.

I thought it was a good idea too, but I chickened out. I suppose celebs like attention, but probably not on an airport tram. Anyhow, it was a good thought to remember. But hey, we arrived in the USA all safe and sound. Man it is good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always like to get feedback. Please leave us a note. Merci and remember to do so again soon!