Saturday, July 5, 2008

Home Alone!......... with Mom

Dad's gone and I'm home alone with Mama-mi for a whole week! This is going to put a major crimp in my style. Dad and I have things worked out. He feeds me pizza and hot dogs, goes to the toy store with me, and let's me watch Spiderman! He's cool. Mom is going to want to do stuff like read books and eat vegatables. Dad has only been gone for 6 hours and she already took me to the store to buy 4 new books! In French too!

I'm pretty sure I can wear her down though. She has never been alone with me for more than 2 or 3 days. I give her 48 hours and the cartoons will be back on and I'll be eating like normal.

1 comment:

  1. I never did hear from Stanton, as to what day he might stop by-do you think it will be Sunday or next weekend? I pick up the boys at 5 on Sundays, we'd love to take him out!
    He can reach me on my cell-513-478-2409

    ReplyDelete

We always like to get feedback. Please leave us a note. Merci and remember to do so again soon!