Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mommy and Baby update

Sorry to keep any of you who were wondering on pins and needles, but there was no luck with the full moon. Our internet access has been down the past couple of days so we were isolated from our world of email, blogging, slingbox, and internet news!!!!

Payton went back to school on Monday. No drama at all - he practically pushed me out of his classroom and told me to get a life. Okay, he didn't say that, but if he had known the phrase he probably would have. It will be interesting to see how the baby will impact him. I'm not sure if he'll take a step back and want to be Mommy's baby or just leap into being the big brother in charge. I'm sure we'll see a little of both.

I'm still betting on the 28th!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We always like to get feedback. Please leave us a note. Merci and remember to do so again soon!