Friday, January 2, 2009

We're back home at the mountain house

We arrived back home in Switzerland this morning. Payton is just the best traveler and his little brother Parker is paying attention to this. Payton watched movies, played games and slept. Parker pretty much ate and went to sleep. He squeaked a couple of times, but that was it. We have about 10" or 12" of snow on the ground here.I haven't really posted much of anything for many weeks. I have been away from my computer. I didn't have all my gadgets necessary for my posting. We did get ourselves a travel laptop, but I haven't installed my picture editing software on it. I will for future use.

Anyway, I will upload my pictures from the holidays and bring everyone up to date with some of the things we did over the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always like to get feedback. Please leave us a note. Merci and remember to do so again soon!